Australian Money Saving Tips The Simple Savings website is packed full with helpful tips. There are over 7,000 ways you could be saving money. Easy, simple tricks that ordinary Australians use to make their dollars stretch further.

Click here to learn how you could be saving money. The site teaches people how to shop wisely. I highly recommend it.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Increase your chances to earn from surveys

I was cleaning up my email tonight and realised, having been living my life rather than breathlessly awaiting a new survey, that I had missed a heap of points earning opportunities with Opinions paid and Lightspeed research. So I hit the From sort on the email and began opening all my survey invitations. What I noticed was that Opinions paid is pretty generous with the points if you are screened out. Quite often 50 is the minimum you will earn for at least attempting the survey. So even though due to my lack of vigilance meaning the surveys were closed or just being screened out, I missed out on about $20 worth of points (arrgh) I still  gained something for my time. Lightspeed had sent me many reminders I had somehow missed, but hey I got a few points there too.

The Mad Money moral is- respond to surveys fast before they fill the quota for your type of person and check in regularly. I find I am offered more surveys if I visit the site often. Even if the due date is over click on the email link anyway as you may get lucky and score some points just for trying.


Lightspeed research also has quick polls and Matches worth doing. You do not earn points but it helps them to select surveys to suit your profile. Just log in to the members page. What Do You Think recently ran a promo offering 70 of their points for joining Opinions paid- kind of crossbreeding surveys. If you log on often to WDYT you can often catch banners worth 10 points each when you click on them. They send me plenty of emails for which I earn points by clicking and a fair few mini polls worth 10 points. Occasionally there are sign up deals worth more, or longer surveys.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this post I contacted Lightspeed as I hadn't received any surveys in months. There was a problem with my account which they've fixed and I'm now earning again. Am really enjoying reading your blog - glad there's someone else out there as 'mad' as me!

    ReplyDelete