Australian Money Saving Tips The Simple Savings website is packed full with helpful tips. There are over 7,000 ways you could be saving money. Easy, simple tricks that ordinary Australians use to make their dollars stretch further.

Click here to learn how you could be saving money. The site teaches people how to shop wisely. I highly recommend it.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

LATEST NEWS ON A FEW SURVEY SITES

Hello my faithful followers and any new visitors,

Just a quick post tonight to fill you in on my paid survey exploits and news. Your Voice Neilson has made some significant changes. A while ago I had 125 points which was worth one movie voucher- should have cashed it in then! Why? Because now for a reward the minimum is 200 points! That is the bad news. The good news is it will get you a $20 shopping voucher at Myers or similar. The other sad news is you can no longer view surveys from the website.

I have been a bit too busy with LIFE -catching up with the kid's school activities and reports- to do much regards mad money earning and so missed out on 50 Nielson points as they had enough people like me for their latest survey. Besides, I don't drink alchohol. Why not lie and pretend I do you might ask. Because besides being unethical, in the end I think that these companies can collate all your data and work out you are having them on. Soon the surveys would dry up I suspect!

Other news- http://www.paidsurveys.com/ was offering $25 into your account if you signed up with them. This was a promo through Rewards Central emails  I believe. I decided to give it a go, and they seem to be a legitimate link to other offers company. When you join they offer you chances to directly join other companies, including surveys, on line gambling sites, competition sites and the like. If you want to get into market research surveys quickly and sign up for many companies ot get started, this could be a good way to begin. They have a tab at the top of the webpage linked to a listing, by country, of offers available.

I am off to update my Nielson home scanning now- we are not far from our first reward. With electricity having gone up in cost from today we could use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment